The Commonwealth law covering social games are:
Small Games of Chance: P.L. 1262, No. 156 0f 1988
10 P.S. § 311 et seq. as amended by Acts 108 and 195 of 1990.
Small Games of Chance activities are permisible if permited by the local municipality. Call your township or borough to determine if they have a permitting ordinance.
License Fee: Please see Application
Contact Information: Department of Revenue, Small Games of Chance Department, 717-787-8275
For application, rules and distributers, please use the following links:
Bingo Law Chapter 7, Bingo, consisting of §§ 301 to 308, were enacted by Act 1981, July 10, P.L. No. 67, §§ 1 to 8.
An application form (for either license) and an instruction kit are available upon request by calling (610) 891-4273.
License Fee: $100.00, valid for one year from date of application, $50.00 Senior Citizen Group, $15.00 Limited Occasion
1) To download the Bingo Application, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download a free copy of Acrobat Reader, please visit: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
2) Click on the link for the Bingo Application. This will open the application in Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. To print the application, please go to the File Menu and select Print.
3) Fill out the application.
4) Application fee check should be made out to: Delaware County Treasurer
5) Once you fill out the application, please mail to:
Delaware County Treasurer
Delaware County Government Center
201 West Front Street
Media, PA 19063
Licenses must be posted at the game site in a conspicuous location.